Use of Website
You may use the Website and the information, documents, materials, images and other content on the Website (collectively, “Content”) solely for the purpose of learning about CashMax, its products and its services, and receiving any of CashMax’s services. CashMax transfers no right, title or interest in any Content on the Website to you, whether as a result of your downloading or printing Content or otherwise.
You may not use, alter, copy, distribute or transmit our Website Content, or create another work based on that Content, except that you may make personal copies solely for your personal, non-commercial use in considering or maintaining a business relationship with CashMax or its affiliates. However, in no event may you distribute or publish any Content without our express written permission. CashMax maintains certain copyright and other intellectual property rights in and to the information, images, text, design and layout of the Website, and your unauthorized use of those materials and concepts is prohibited.
- By-passing any measures CashMax uses to prevent, restrict or otherwise limit access;
- Accessing, monitoring or copying any Content or information on the Website in any manner not expressly described above, including but not limited to by means of robots, screen scrapers, data mining software or similar tools;
- Framing or otherwise incorporating all or any portion of the Website into any other site;
- Using the Website to send altered, deceptive or false information;
- Using the Website to intercept, collect or store personal information of others;
- Using the Website to spam or phish or otherwise impact the operation of the Website or the integrity of the use of the Website by CashMax or others;
- Selling, reselling or offering for sale or resale any content or aspect of the Website;
- Overloading or otherwise crashing or attempting to crash the Website;
- Decompiling, disassembling or reverse engineering any of the software or Content used in any part of the Website;
- Placing, sending or otherwise transmitting any malware, virus or using any malicious programs or techniques in connection with the Website;
- Engaging in any high-volume data transfers or bandwidth use via any use of the Website; and
- Soliciting the performance of any illegal activity which infringes our rights or the rights of others.
Use of Marks
You may not copy or use the names, marks, brands or logos of CashMax or those of any of its affiliated companies in whole or in part, in modified form or otherwise. Certain third-party trademarks, logos and brands may appear on the Website, and those are the sole property of their respective owners.
Availability of Products and Service
The Website is administered in Canada and intended for Canadian users; any use outside of Canada is at the user's own risk and users are responsible for compliance with any local laws applicable to their use of the Services or the Website. Not all Services discussed, referenced, provided, or offered through or on the Website are available to all persons or in all geographic locations, or appropriate or available for use outside Canada. CashMax reserves the right to limit the provision of any feature, product, or service to any person or geographic area. Any offer for any feature or Services made on the Website is void where prohibited.
You may not link or otherwise connect to our Website or any content on our Website without our prior written permission to do so.
Accounts, Passwords, and Security
Certain features or services offered on or through the Website may require you to open an account (including setting up a user name and password). You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your account, including your password, and for all activity that occurs under your account as a result of your failure to keep this information secure and confidential. You agree to notify us immediately in writing of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by us or any other user of or visitor to the Website due to someone else using your login information, user name, password, or account information. You may not use anyone else’s login information, user name, password or account at any time without that person’s express permission.
Disclaimer of Warranties
WITHOUT LIMITING THE TERMS OF ANY SEPARATE AGREEMENT, CASHMAX MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT, OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE. CASHMAX EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE DESCRIBED. CASHMAX DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED. FURTHER, CASHMAX DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. CASHMAX MAKES NO GUARANTEE, CONDITION OR WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF INFECTION BY SOFTWARE VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPUTER CODE, FILES OR PROGRAMS. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.